Speakers Bureau Application
How to apply to become a member if the MICSB speakers’ community
We are always looking to add speakers to our community. We need a wide range of talent so that we can book you with planners, conventions, local meetings and small & large groups.
Follow these steps to apply to become a member of the MICSB community:
- Download the MICSB Speakers Bureau Application and complete it.
- Create or update your About.me landing page
- Create or update your Vimeo Channel
- Send us 3 pictures of yourself, preferable one or two of them should be you talking to a group
- Send us your business logo as a .jpg, .eps and/or .png file(s)
- Create or update a video and send it to us so we can use it
- Send us a list of prepared presentations along with a short description of each
- Send us a list of testimonials for some of your past speaking engagements
Email the completed MICSB Speakers Bureau Application and the files to Jean Pickering
- Keep in mind that you want to optimize your answers so they are compelling and short enough to be viewed on a mobile device.
- Everyone must fill out a Speakers Bureau Application.
- We will review your application once we have received all of your information as listed above.
- We will use your application to populate our website and when ready, our mobile web app which clients will use to book you.
- Read our blog for Public Speaker Tips and follow MICSB on social media
Click here for the MICSB Speakers Bureau Application
Contact us with any questions.